Sunday 1 February 2009

35mm scans

This is the first set of 35mm I've shot since adapting the Holga. Pretty pleased with a couple of the images. Struggled with the counting technique and forgot to wind on one of the frames once, and another time I wound on the frame twice and ended up with a blank! Have since seen modifications on flickr forums, whereby you tape a spiral from a spiral bound document to click in the sprocket holes which I think I'll try next time. 

At the same time of shooting, I tried to recreate the images on my digital point & shoot. The two images of the sets will be juxtaposed to each other in a sort of how-to/reference book.

Here are the successful images:

Quadruple Exposure
Double Exposure, Blue, 1st exposure disappears
Double Exposure
Long exposure with lighter


Double Exposure, Red and Blue ColourFlash
Blue ColourFlash
Long Exposure, 'NO', or in this case 'N'
Double Exposure, one with Blue Flash
Red ColourFlash and the strongest image
Testing the blue flash and forgetting to wind on.. the image behind is a triple exposure using low light, a torch and moving closer on the stairs.
Seven Exposures, didn't nail this one!

No comments: